Thursday 6 October 2022

Arrival

 The package arrived today. The importation fees were high, but hopefully, it will be worthwhile.

I had the first commercially available unit, "The Shakti" back in 2000 and swore I'd never use it again after having a bit of a rough time after some experimentation. Twenty-two years between then and now, the technology has developed sizably as have I. 

Thus in these days of adult maturity, I won't be mixing the streams of Shakti, booze and God only knows what other psychoactives I used back then.

I'll write up a report on each experiment as I go. At the time of writing I've not set it up yet or read through all the instructions, but it looks like sessions are once every 72 hours.

Watch this space!





No comments:

Post a Comment

8 Limbed Path of Yoga

Yoga is a spiritual, physical and mental practice that originated in ancient India. There are several different branches of yoga, but most f...